Are you planning out your career, but you want to know where the money is? Today, there is an abundance of jobs with high salaries. For these jobs, you might need extra education and training, but it’s worth it! High salary jobs are also rewarding and you gain a lot of respect. Listed below are 5 of the top paying careers, the career description and salary:
- Annual mean wages: $235,070
- Description: the practice of medicine devoted to the relief of pain and total care of the surgical patient before, during and after surgery.
- Annual mean wages: $233,150
- Description: the physician who cuts the human body for the purpose of removing diseased tissue or organs, to repair body systems, or to replace diseased organs with transplants.
- Obstetrician and Gynecology:
- Annual mean wages: $212,570
- Description: a doctor who treats medical conditions and diseases that affect women and female reproductive organs. (Gynecologists are also trained in obstetrics – the care of women going through pregnancy and childbirth, which overlaps with gynecology.)
- Annual mean salary: $196,270
- Description: An orthodontist is a specialty dentist w
ho specializes in the misalignment of teeth and jaws.
- Annual mean salary: $188,440
- Description: Internal medicine or general medicine is the medical field specializing in dealing with the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of mature diseases.
Overall, if you want a career with a high paying salary, you should look into being something in the medical field. Not only will you have good pay, you will also get a ton of benefits such as paid vacations, personal and family insurance and even bonuses! Remember, to become successful in any career, stay focus and never give up and your future will become your reality!